Friday, December 4, 2009

My boy friend always uses my stuff which is all girl stuff like my dress,lipstick,costmetics?

he is not a gay or bai he is straight but i dont know why he does all this, he wants get his hands waxted and eyebrow done but not go in public with girls clothes. what may be the problem.My boy friend always uses my stuff which is all girl stuff like my dress,lipstick,costmetics?
Maybe he is Metrosexual? AKA he is straight but acts kindof like a gay person. Or maybe he like feminine products because of the scent of them or something lol.My boy friend always uses my stuff which is all girl stuff like my dress,lipstick,costmetics?
Your question might be best posted in mental health or the social forum. Your bf may be a transvestite. They are men who prefer women, sexually, but like to dress up as women and/or use makeup. It's normal and nothing to be afraid of. He appreciates your support, I'm sure and non-judgement. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transvestis鈥?/a>
Do you think its a problem ? You are getting the best of both worlds, you two can play dress up, hangout doing nails then do each other.


I think you should roll with it and play around with it, dare him to do things or wear panties when you both go out, stuff like that. don't be scared of it, embrace it.
Oh gawd, time to find a new boyfriend haha!! Good luck with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting