Friday, December 11, 2009

Suitable lipstick colour for a medium fair South Indian(Kerala) girl?

please let me know one which can be used on an everyday basis.Suitable lipstick colour for a medium fair South Indian(Kerala) girl?
A light pink shade maybe? :) I am no expert in this though. Without a photo it becomes more difficult to suggest!Suitable lipstick colour for a medium fair South Indian(Kerala) girl?
It might be more helpful if you had given your specific skin color (in terms of Mac or something since it's what people usually do). A lipstick color does not only depend on skin tone but also under tone (are you a cool or warm undertone). If you just want to look natural, albeit better than without lipstick, I suggest you go 2 shades darker than your natural lip color (or the color your lips are after you finished exercising or eating). Generally, I would say medium fair goes well with beige red. If you are warm undertone, a orangy red would be nice; if you are cool undertone, a pink red would be nice. And the darker your skin color is, the more vibrant your lip color usually is. For example, I am very fair, with cool undertone, I can only go a very mild shade of pink red because anything more vibrant would make me look weird. However, my friend with a tan can wear very vibrant colors because her darker skin makes it seem more natural. But two shades deeper than your natural color is the best estimation.
Plum, dark subdued pinks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting