Friday, December 11, 2009

What do you think of girls wearing lipstick?

I purchased this shimmery lipstick in a light pink shade. It's really pretty...but i normally don't wear lipstick. Do you think that lipstick is gross or what?





Thanks.





I'm 16 by the way.What do you think of girls wearing lipstick?
lipstick is fine! just stay away from ultra glittery ones, orange or red ones.. it's just personal preference! if you like lipsticks other than lip glosses (becuase they're sticky).. go for it! i would recommend applying a lipstick matte (non-shimmery) lipstick first then putting on a nice lipgloss that matches... it also depends on the lipstick you get.. some are really pigmented, whereas others are sheer, which makes them kinda like lip glosses.. i personally find lip glosses grosser because they are sticky and your hair can sometimes stick to your lips and everything.. hahaWhat do you think of girls wearing lipstick?
im an older male but from my point of view. it depends. 1) WILL UR PARENTS BE UPSET WITH U WEARING IT? 2) I don't mind women wearing lipstick but as long as they don't overdo it. by that I mean as long as they don't put too much on which will make them look cheap etc. I think at 16 though its a toss up. but again AS LONG AS U DON'T DO TOO MUCH THEN IT SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM GOOD LUCK.
personally i dont really like lipstick


i prefer lipgloss. Maybe if im going to like


a buisness meeting then i might wear


some dark red lipstick. or if i was dressing up i might wear


some bright red lip stick but other then that i'd wear lip gloss.
I think lipstick is awesome. I normally take my vibrant red one, just barely dab a few spots on my lower lip, rub them together, and voilla! Lips that look a little redder, but not pink.
oh come on! why did you even ask this? you think Marilyn Monroe looked nasty with lipstick? most girls look great in lipstick. it was made for a reason and the reason has nothing to do with making girls look gross....
i'm 16 too and almost everyone at my school doesn't wear lipstick..... to school at least.. only on special occasions and stuff


iono. i usually just use chap stick or lip gloss to make it look natural
Hi


I wear gloss which is also nice but for kissing it's awful.


About lipstick- well I don't know i think its more for elder people
i dont cause im so young you might run into a hot guy and hook up with him lmao and it might go everywere but i prefer lip gloss way more it looks better
Since you're 16, I would stick to more neutral colors....


BUT lipstick is fun to use!
I love girls in lipstick


they look so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting