Friday, December 11, 2009

Help with lipstick girls or guys whatever pleease ?

I have a couple of false top teeth and whenever I wear lipstick which is evryday of course it gets on my teeth. I am lucky that I am usually with someone who will let me know but even when I rub it off it seems to easily stick to the false ones again. Any clever ideas on how to stop this occurring and no don't suggest vaseline Yuck !!!Help with lipstick girls or guys whatever pleease ?
try adding a thin coat of clear gloss or use the long wear lipstick Help with lipstick girls or guys whatever pleease ?
For some reason lipstick does seem to stick better to false teeth than it does to naturals. Try putting a small amount of vaseline on your teeth first and then apply the lipstick. Another thing to try is to see if you can put the lipstick on before you put your teeth in. I've tried both methods and seem to think that the vaseline works a bit better. For me putting on lipstick without my teeth in is a real exercise in futility (full dentures).





Hope this helps





Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting