Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does anyone watch Lipstick Jungle or Gossip Girl?

If u watch Lipstick Jungle who's ur favorite and least favorite character?Also, if u watch Gossip Girl do u like it and would u reccomend it?Does anyone watch Lipstick Jungle or Gossip Girl?
I started watching lipstick jungle but I got bored during the first episode and I think there was something more interesting on a different channel.





As for Gossip girl I like it and i would recommend it but only to certain friends, its not something all my friends would like.Does anyone watch Lipstick Jungle or Gossip Girl?
Personally I'm not a fan of either show. You should try reading the Gossip Girl book's though. they're the #1 selling best series of books


books r bettr then tv anyday


artsygal
Gossip Girl 鈾?%26amp; yes i would recommend it!








hope i helped!
nope all dumb and stupid shows

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting